LYCIA pestemal by GOLD CASE - Basic Group - 12 Packed - Made in Turkey / 100% Cotton - Bath-Beach-Sauna-Hamam-Spa-Yoga-Picnic Towel - 39x70"(100x180cm) BIG SIZE Peshtemal, 12 Packed
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the LYCIA pestemal by GOLD CASE - Basic Group - 12 Packed - Made in Turkey / 100% Cotton - Bath-Beach-Sauna-Hamam-Spa-Yoga-Picnic Towel - 39x70''(100x180cm) BIG SIZE Peshtemal, 12 Packed by Gold Case at Brooshaal Times. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. beach towel bath towels
Features & Highlights
- Please contact us by "Contact Seller" button and advise the colors you wish just after placing the order. Otherwise you will receive assorted colors. Made in Turkey from High Quality 100% Turkish Cotton. This multipurpose towels can be used even in bathroom, beach, pool, spa, yoga, gym, picnic, yacht etc... You can also use this item as a throw, chair or sofa cover and baby blanket as well!
- WE TRUST THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS AND FOLLOW 100% GUARANTEE POLICY AGAINST ANY PROBLEM. YOU CAN RETURN THE ITEM IN CASE OF ANY DISSATISFACTION. Of course, this guarantee is valid only if you purchase the items from the seller "Gold Case". OTHERWISE, YOU WILL PROBABLY RECEIVE A FAKE ITEM AND IT IS PROBABLY NOT GOING TO BE 100% COTTON AND WILL NOT BE ABSORBANT AS WELL.
- IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN ITEM AS DESCRIBED OR AS SEEN ON THE PRODUCT PAGE PLEASE RETURN IT IMMEDIATELY AND MAKE A COMPLAINT ABOUT THE SELLER FOR SELLING FAKE ITEMS. YOU CAN CHECK THE ITEMS ORIGINALITY BY THE LABEL STICHED ON IT.
- There are 12 towels in this package. Dimensions: 39"x70"(100x180cm). Unlike the other towels; the more you wash this towel, the softer it becomes. This item is covered with protective thread coat. Please wash it before your first use.
- The name of this peshtemal series "LYCIA" derives from a geopolitical region in Anatolia in what are now the provinces of Antalya and Mugla on the southern coast of Turkey. Known to history since the records of ancient Egypt and the Hittite Empire in the Late Bronze Age, it was populated by speakers of the Luwian language group. Written records began to be inscribed in stone in the Lycian language after Lycia's involuntary incorporation into the Achaemenid Empire in the Iron Age (546 BC).
|Model:||Sultan Coklu 12lii|
|Item Weight:||7.94 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.94 x 7.87 x 7.87 inches|